TRAVEL SMART – Book with Low Cost Airlines!
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- Easy-to-Use - 3 clicks to Book
- 300+ Airlines, 200K+ Hotels & Major Car Rentals
- Book From Anywhere – Online, Mobile or App
Terms and Conditions
- Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, service fees and taxes.
- Tickets are non refundable and non transferable.
- Name changes are not permitted.
- There is a greater probability of seats being available at this fare on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and may require a Saturday night stay at your destination.
- Lowest fares may require an advance purchase of up to 21 days.
- Certain Blackout dates may apply.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Additional terms and conditions of purchase.
- The 15 USD off offer is on our transaction service fees only, the discount varies based on the transaction service fees charged for that ticket, and the value of discount will be up to the amount of the service fees charged for that transaction or 15 USD per transaction which ever is less. You must use the promo code upon check out to avail this offer. This offer may be revised or dis-continued without notice.
Save up to 70%
+ Get extra $15 Off !
- British Midland Regional Limited, or bmi Regional as it is commonly known, is the United Kingdom’s most punctual airline. Operating scheduled traveler services primarily within the UK, it was a wholly owned subsidiary of British Midland International, which had been purchased by International Airlines Group (IAG). The airline was sold to the Aberdeen based Sector Aviation Holdings on 1 June 2012. It mainly offers flights from regional airports including Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, Manchester and East Midlands to 14 destinations. The airline's head office is in Aberdeen Airport East in Dyce, Aberdeen that also acts as its main operating base. The airline was established in 1987 as Business Air and started operations in August 1987. In 2001 it changed its name to bmi Regional. Although a change of ownership has taken place, but customers flying with bmi Regional will see no changes to the flights or products and services offered. You can still book and fly with confidence.
Traveling bmi Regional
- You’ll find not just one but several reasons to fly with us. Operating more than 300 flights a week to over 40 destinations across the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa, bmi knows what it takes to offer a supreme air travel experience. Just a read at our inflight entertainment system iterated here and you’ll know your flying time is going to be replete with interest and intrigue galore. In other words, no matter what is the duration of your flight, your time will go flashing by courtesy loads of entertainment.
- Through our Website, you can preview our fantastic selection of movies, TV, audio and games online.
- When flying with us to Saudi Arabia, you can sit back and enjoy our inflight entertainment from the individual seat screen in Business Class, or, individual seat back screens in Economy. With 11 movies, 9 television channels and 16 audio channels and over 30 classic Nintendo and PC games to play, spoilt for choice anyone?
- You can track your journey with airshow, our digital route map, or get a bird’s eye view from the cameras mounted in the nose and belly of the aircraft. Those in Business Class can continue working from the skies with telephones, dataports and laptop power available in your seats.
- For flights to Eastern Europe, Africa, Central Asia, Middle East and Russia we offer a range of inflight entertainment in Business Class and on most routes in Economy. The onboard movie selection is changed every month and includes new releases straight from Hollywood, as well as a fine range of movie classics and international titles. Route dependent selections of our movies are also available in Arabic, Hindi and Russian. Apart from the movies, one can enjoy a range of TV programs and audio channels including the bmi Showcase.
- Not interested in movies or TV serials? Well don’t worry as we also feature a variety of games that includes Who Wants to be a Millionaire and ageless classics Super Mario, Tetris and Hangman.
- For those more inclined towards reading, we have a magazine that is printed monthly and available onboard all our flights. Known as Voyager, it combines a range of lifestyle and business features to keep you entertained and informed, whatever your interests.
bmi Regional Service Class
- Business Class
- Your desire to fly in absolute style comes true with bmi Business Class, the ultimate answer in comfort and top quality service. Flying through our Business Class, you are offered endless benefits such as:
- Premium Check-in Zone at Terminal 1, London Heathrow provides a quick, seamless check-in. And it’s fast as well! There’s a 30-minute Check-in available for customers on a tighter schedule travelling on midhaul flights. Our online check-in and mobile check-in offers the benefit of paperless boarding, enabling you to have your boarding pass delivered directly to your mobile phone or PDA
- Enjoy the luxury of space with the extra legroom made available along with 50" seat pitch and your own individual entertainment screens. (up to 31" seat pitch on flights to/from Agadir, Basel, Bergen, Berlin, Casablanca, Marrakech, Nice, Stavanger and Vienna)
- Our spacious cabins on services to Saudi Arabia provide the highest level of comfort with fully flat beds.
- Up to a 40kg baggage allowance for the hold and two pieces of hand luggage.
- On our flights to Saudi Arabia you can enjoy modern and international cuisine akin to the very best restaurant food courtesy of our onboard fully qualified chef.
- Our arrivals lounge at London Heathrow offers you the opportunity to take a shower and freshen up before continuing on your journey.
- Tighter budgets don’t necessarily mean giving up on comfort, at least not with bmi Regional. Our Economy Class aims to give you maximum value for money. With services such as online Check-in, comprehensive inflight entertainment and international cuisine on mid and long haul flights, you surely won’t be disappointed.
- Irrespective of whether it is a short, mid or a long haul flight for you, bmi’s Economy Class is surely going to be a great experience for you at amazing prices.
- For mid haul and long haul flights, following facilities are made available:
- A separate cabin with a dedicated cabin crew
- Seats with 31-32 inches seat pitch, and adjustable footrest, headrest and lumbar support
- A variety of inflight entertainment
- A choice of fine international and modern cuisine
- Advance seat selection at time of booking
- Complimentary soft and alcoholic drinks
- Complimentary newspaper (outbound only)
- Children's amenity kits for ages 3+, 6+ and 9+.
- As for those traveling through our short haul flights, they can enjoy:
- Online Check-in and self check-in with online Check-in Fast Bag Drop for those with baggage to be checked in
- Advance seat selection at check-in
- 32" seat pitch with 3:3 seating
- Complimentary food and beverage (excluding Hannover, Dublin and domestic routes to/from London)
- Inflight menu for purchase of refreshments
- Complimentary newspaper
- Fare is eligible for Diamond Club miles
- Make your journey even easier and book a flexible Economy flight.
Only in United Kingdom you can...
- A mere mention of this destination and one is swamped by ideas of a thoroughly enjoyable and exciting vacation destination. With the quintessential vacation hotspot London ruling the roost for years now, there are nonetheless, a plethora of intriguing and interesting attractions, sights and sounds, pursuits to be seen and get marveled through. It’s only here that you get to experience:
- 1.The pulsating vibe and verve of 2012 Summer Olympics,
- so go ahead and book your airline tickets, get to enjoy London in its bedecked form for the much-awaited games.
- 2.Unrivalled views of London from atop the EDF Energy London Eye.
- There has been a bespoke cinematic addition to the EDF Energy London Eye, the same providing another magical and entertaining way to experience the UK’s capital city. This will further enhancing the value and the experience of a trip to the UK’s top paid for visitor attraction.
- 3. Amazing work for free by several artists at the Tate Modern.
- A visit to London isn't complete without a trip to Tate Modern. Britain's national museum of modern and contemporary art from around the world is housed in the former Bankside Power Station on the banks of the Thames. The awe-inspiring Turbine Hall runs the length of the entire building. Work by artists such as Cézanne, Bonnard, Matisse, Picasso, Rothko, Dalí, Pollock, Warhol and Bourgeois is on display here.
- 4. The crowning glory of Trafalgar Square, London's National Gallery.
- The gallery showcases more than 2000 Western European paintings from the middle ages to the 20th century. Explore the very intriguing and inspiring art by Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Rembrandt, Gainsborough, Turner, Renoir, Cezanne and Van Gogh. The pictures in the collection belong to the public and admission is free. There are special exhibitions, lectures, video and audio-visual programs, guided tours and holiday events for children and adults.
- 5.The famous Madame Tussauds
- Comprising 14 exciting, interactive zones and a brand new Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience, Madame Tussauds London combines glitz and glamour with incredible history with over 300 wax figures.
About bmi Regional
- bmi Regional, the UK's most punctual airline, was a part of the wider, award-winning bmi group until it was bought by Sector Aviation Holdings Ltd in June 2012. The airline operates from regional airports including Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, Manchester and East Midlands to 14 destinations. Offering more than 400 flights, you’ll be amazed to explore the various exciting destinations that bmi Regional flies to. Although there has been a change in the ownership, travelers should expect no change while booking or flying with bmi Regional. They can check-in and travel as normal and will be offered similar standards of quality and service, the superlative kinds in the industry. Choose to fly with bmi Regional and you choose to enjoy benefits such as always reaching your destination on time, a choice of competitive fares for Business and Economy to opt from, complimentary inflight food and drink, free lounge access for Business Class travelers as well as for Diamond Club members with Gold or Silver status, a range of check-in options, and an advantage of chartering your own aircraft and flying at your own timetable.
- Bmi Regional comprises a modern fleet thereby offering its travelers with a convenient, comfortable and cost-effective way of flying to destinations near and far. The fleet consists of four Embraer ERJ 135s and 14 Embraer ERJ 145s.
- Step into our world of a unique frequent flyer program and explore endless possibilities. Known as the Diamond Club, you become a Blue member when you initially join it. It takes about 16,000 membership status miles to reach Silver. From Silver it takes 38,000 membership status miles to reach Gold.
- We have Status and Destinations Miles wherein the former is valid for 12 months and are simply used to determine your level of membership - Blue, Silver or Gold. One can earn status miles by booking flights. The latter, Destination Miles, can be spent on rewards, such as award flights. There are a number of ways to earn destination miles. These include booking flights, booking a hotel, online shopping, and spending on your bmi credit card account. If you don’t want to wait, you can also buy miles.